Yum! Fried Chicken!
The best fried chicken I’ve ever made. Not at all spicy, just perfectly seasoned. This recipe was an instant hit, hope you give it a try!
- 2 lbs cut-up chicken
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup hot sauce ( I use Frank’s Hot Sauce)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat lard in a large deep pot to 350°F (do not fill more than half full–you don’t want a hot-oil spill-over accident!).
- For sauce mixture: in a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs with the water.
- Add hot sauce and whisk together well.
- Pour this mixture into a large plastic zip-top bag.
- For seasoning mixture: In a small bowl, combine salt, freshly ground black pepper.
- For dredging mixture: In a another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon…
View original post 134 more words