These chicken skewers are amazing. Don’t let the chipotle chiles scare you away; they’re really not too hot with this chicken. After the first bite we ALL said yummm!!! The dipping sauce, (which I forgot to put in the picture) is a must! This is one yummy dish to share with company!
You can go to Mel’s Kitchen Café to see more about her recipe.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4-5 medium chicken breasts)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced (scrape out the seeds before mincing to reduce spiciness)
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 bamboo or metal skewers
- 3/4 cup lowfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lowfat mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lime juice, from…
View original post 243 more words