Because, I love bread…
This is my new FAVORITE bread!!!
Focaccia is very popular as a sandwich roll, dinner bread or appetizer. Lightly seasoned and garnished with italian seasoning, rosemary, and olive oil.
Focaccia Rolls work well for a variety of sandwiches, Paninis and gourmet burgers. Simply slice in half and grill or toast. You can also garnish with mozzarella cheese.
This bread is perfect with any sandwich, or your favorite italian dish. Really all I need is a glass of iced tea and this bread 🙂
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours
Yield: 12 Rolls
- 1 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, divided
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, stir together the water, honey, and yeast.
View original post 171 more words