Serve this easy yet impressive baked French toast with slices of fresh fruit, maple syrup, hot coffee and a side of bacon or smoked salmon for breakfast or brunch.
Pecan Overnight French Toast
- 1 French bread baguette
- 7 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup whole milk or soy milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Ingredients for pecan topping:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Butter a 9 x 13 inch glass baking dish.
- Cut French bread into approximately 1-inch cubes.
- Spread cubes on bottom of glass baking dish.
- Thoroughly mix together eggs…
View original post 69 more words