Meatballs! they go well with spaghetti!
Originally posted on Where Flours Bloom:
Meatballs, Italian style, and they taste fabulous! Authentic Italian recipe from Christina Cucina, a true Italian. These are the best meatballs, tender and moist. My new go to recipe! Must try Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef, organic
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground chicken or turkey, organic
- 2 eggs
- 1 or 2 tbsp milk (if too dry add 2 tbsp vs. 1)
- 1/2 cup (3 oz) breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Parmigiano cheese
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 2 cloves, finely minced garlic
- olive oil for frying the meatballs
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, until evenly combined.
Shape into meatballs (whatever size you prefer) and place in a hot frying pan with olive oil.
Cook until browned all over. If you are using them in sauce, they will continue to cook, so there…
View original 33 more words